Mixy: a fresh new brand celebrating MuesliSwap’s hybrid capabilities

Token name:

MIX or MIXY

Theme:

A futuristic UI evoking a sense of security and technological competence while not taking itself too seriously

Logo and icon:

A slick text based logo with a gradient colour palette, as below hybrid capabilities

Token name: MIX or MIXY

Theme:

A futuristic UI evoking a sense of security and technological competence while not taking itself too seriously

Logo and icon:

A slick text based logo with a gradient colour palette, as below

Rationale:

In the competitive crypto space, projects need names that users will instantly recognise. It’s even better if the name can go some way to explaining what the project offers. ‘Mixy’ denotes the combinations of services Muesliswap offers: a hybrid of AMM and orderbook DEX, in additional to aggregator V2 splitting orders across multiple DEXs. By ‘mixing and matching’, the project provides the best value for the user in the Cardano ecosystem, and this name and logo attempts to explain this. The name can achieve a suitable identity for the project which is user friendly and accessible. Note: rather than using words like ‘hybrid’, we should use words like ‘mix’ so that it can be easily understood by many. In addition, the homepage of the DEX should take the user straight to the swap page so the user instantly understands what is being offered.

2 Likes

I like the colors. But I don’t know about that name. I do like what you’re aiming for though. We’re getting closer. Let’s come up with a few more names that we can consider. And come up with a nice sleek looking logo such as this one.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’ve also suggested simplifying the brand to ‘Muezli’ which people might like more, with a similar text-based logo. Please check it out here and let me know your thoughts: Muezli: a simplified brand preserving the much loved elements of MuesliSwap

1 Like

The problem I see with “mixy” is the unfortunate similarities of that name with all the garbage frosty copy pasta projects, anataebtc, tosi, cherry and whatever else he is shilling now. But I like where you are going.

1 Like

Im just in love with milk cant explain it

1 Like