SPO Vote for MuesliSwap v2 - Cast your vote now!

Thank you, your vote is much appreciated :orange_heart:

You are very supportive John, thanks again :heart::fire:

Hosky is Best

I vote for it

2 Likes

Very good stake pool, run by a dedicated Cardano community member. Got my vote, AoS. Thank you for your continued coverage and great content, as well. Much appreciate your good work.

1 Like

Army of spys, army of spys, army of spys!!!

1 Like

If you’re not voting for SMAUG pool then I guess you hate pool.pm. Have fun looking at your NFTs on Cardanoscan

AOS MuesliSwap Poll Drinking Game Livestream Today!!!

When:
3pm Pacific 6pm Eastern 10pm UTC.

Rules:
You will meet another AOS Pool team member. He or I will drink for every vote we can rally in the MuesliSwap Poll. We’ll love it if some other AOS members will drink also.

3 Likes

A3C and kaylynn have both helped me.

1 Like

I voted for Pool.pm SMAUG because I actually use this tool daily and it is by far the most important on the list!

1 Like

Torn between AOS and SMAUG as both these pools are run by awesome contributors to the Cardano space.

Ultimately I went with SMAUG.
I use pool.pm almost daily and cannot imagine Cardano without it.
SMAUG built and maintains it for us with no fuss or muss, and I see this as a great way to sustain his efforts
<3

2 Likes

Had to go with my Freeloaderz compatriot @ARARE but second choice of course is AOS and the incomparable Smaug pool rounding out the top three for me. Good luck!!

1 Like

@ArmyofSpies :star_struck: forever. Hope he wins!

1 Like

------- Voted AOS! :heart: :heart:-------

1 Like

Voted AOS Lets Go :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just voted. My job here is done. :slight_smile:

GO AOS! Cant wait to see you in a furry!

1 Like

I voted. Best of luck for everyone.

Everyone has their favorite SPO, and it is ok as long as we respect each other as the community we are. So I really want to thank everyone who felt like casting their vote.

It blows my mind to see that we have already broken the threshold of 1,000 people :blush:

Way to go, Muesli Community :rocket:

1 Like

A3C for the win :heart:
Vote A3C

2 Likes

CCPL - voted, lesssgooooo :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like