MILK V2 (Token Migration)

Q1) 51% seems fair
Q2) Token Migration is best for security and keeping things simple and user friendly.

2 Likes

how much longer do we have to wait… bring the voting now!

1 Like

Well this is meant for discussion and polls come on the Temperature Check
However I did suggest to add a polling system here as well🤝

2 Likes

Thank you. Yeah I saw that poll a few days ago, which is good to see that available. I think it’s still useful tool in the proposal/discussion stage if it can be enabled. As Xwitter demonstrates you’re more likely to get people interacting with a poll vs comments under a tweet (not accounting for possible bots obv). It also assists with a barrier for non English speakers who might not be able to fully enter into the discussion, but could easily translate a simple poll question and options to participate that way. Basically helps get as much data as we can, which will hopefully lead to more reliable temperature checks.

Looking forward to seeing how the proposal looks at the formal on chain vote. Exciting times ahead. Good work everyone. :saluting_face: :milk_glass:

I agree with this. Question one 65% and question two token migration

2 Likes

I don’t want $MILK to be devisable. For this reason: “Buffett believes that splitting the stock would go against his strategy and that the high price tag attracts like-minded investors seeking long-term gains in intrinsic value.” >66% should always be the target for a good proposal.

2 Likes

Token migration is my choice.

1 Like

Migration for the win.

Token wrapping can be used for much cooler utilities like ETFs (or many other innovative financial instruments in crypto space) or such things. MILK is so crucial token in this ecosystem that it should be kept simple and time to move to V2 with decimals.

Q1: 51%
Q2: Token Migration

1 Like

Q1: 51%
Q2: Token Migration

1 Like

question 1: 51%
question 2: Token Migration

1 Like

def need a token migration asap

1 Like

Question 1: 65%
Question 2: Token Migration

2 Likes

There must be a way for users to swap milk for milk v2 on 1 by 1 ratio
AND about the supplies
milk + milk v2 = 10m max supply
otherwise you dump us all

1 Like

That’s how it will be, I think.

3 Likes

I just converted my milk to the new milk v2 tokens today and they work correctly, they decrease the front end exchange fee and they were swapped on 1:1 exact ratio

So, no fear now

Thank you!

Congrats for your successful migration.

4 Likes

Yes did it too already some time ago and it was a very smooth experience. Now we can end this topic and focus on the next great things! Fee sharing etc. for the DAO.

1 Like

I believe the old milk should be locked for ever after conversion so we don’t see it back, this can prevent the price manipulation.
and btw can you reduce the rewards for the old milk faster?

Thanks!

4 Likes